We had a family friend’s griha pravesham last Sunday. So had to wake up early and get going. Thankfully the muhuratam was not the usual 5.00 am but rather 7.30am. So we had some time to click few pics before we reached there!!
I started from home with open hair and added some twists on way.
For products and routine, scroll till the end of post
I washed my hair the previous night. Let it dry till damp. Did not refresh in morning at all!!
- Shampoo: WOW Miracle 10 in 1 Shampoo
- Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Hair Masque (detangled using this itself)
- Wrapped a shower cap around. Kept my Deep Conditioner for 30minutes
- Rinsed off the deep conditioner and skipped my conditioner
- Cream: Cantu Curl Activator Cream using Raking method
- Gel: Cantu Define and Shine Custard by scrunching it in my hair followed by smoothing on top.
- Plopped hair for some 30 minutes
- Air dried till it was some 80% dry.
- Put on my Satin Bonnet and hit the bed at 2.30am
- Woke up at 6.30am & just SOTC’d and Fluffed my hair at roots
- And my hair looked like this at 7.20
Here is My Curly Hair Styling Routine in detail.