As the Indian Festive season is coming up with Navaratri/Durga Pooja being the first, I am sharing few quick hairstyles. I do wear these styles with both Ethnic and Modern looks.
Above pic is where I am thinking: “Goshhh…what will my hair look like at the end if this!!”
So start with any day hair.. 1, 2, 3 etc etc. and all these hairstyles look pretty.You can accessorize all of these with beautiful hair accessories. Or even flowers.
Braided half up half down:
- Part your hair to one side.
- Pick a curl at the part and divide it into 3.
- Braid it into usual 3 part braid.
- Braid toward the back.
- Similarly braid at rhe other side
- Pin both braids at the back of your head.
- Add shiny or studded pins to add the festive look
- At the end of the last hairstyle, simply gather all hair towards on side.
- And put into a low ponytail
- Your curls will look popping and the braid will enhance the look
- Instead of the ponytail, you can even braid the hair and make it messier by pulling out few loose hair here and there.
- As shown here with a 3-strand messy braid.
- Pull your hair into a low ponytail at the nape by pulling your the hair into the hair tie once
- At the 2nd turn, pull the hair only half way through.
- So that it forms a loose loop with ends hanging loose. (as shown in the pic)
- Pick up the loose ends and pin them around the bun onto the hair above the hair tie.
- make sure to spread the loop and pin randomly along the hair above the hair tie.
- Feel free to use many many manyy pins
Twisted half-up half-down:
- Just like the first hairstyle, instead of the 3-strand braids, you can take two strands and twist them around. I like to add more hair from my hairline at every twist.
- Pin at the back
- You can let your hair open or can make a side pony or messy braid or back ponytail
In all the above styles , you can add more twists or more braids. That takes the whole look one notch up!! Don’t forget to accessorize with gorgeous hair ties, hair bands or bejeweled clips or pins!! 🙂
Share your hair style tips in comments below or send me pics at curlaciousblog[at]gmail[dot]com.
Have a happy festival season!!!! 🙂
P.S. my bestie (from Messy Hair Love ) sent this to me anddd this is my skin…every single time!! 😀 Thank god for filters!! 😉