If you are facing dryness and frizz in hair and are looking to revamp your hair care to give your hair more moisture and conditioning, you should be following this regimen mention in this post. If you have already read and are trying to follow the sulfate and silicone-free regimen, then the next thing you are probably looking for is a sulfate free shampoo, a silicone free conditioner and a silicone-free hair styling product .
As linked above, I have already collated lists for the conditioners and styling products.
This list for sulfate-free shampoos available in India was long due. I had started getting queries to suggest sulfate free shampoos. So I thought I will quickly write this list and post it up the blog. Thank you for the motivation dear readers!! it made the lazy me to write this post… 😀
Out of these below products, few I have used myself…few have been used by other curly/wavy readers who were sweet enough to share pics of the products and their Ingredient lists (thank you sooo much, curlies!! <3 <3)…..and most I have checked the list of ingredients on the products’ official site.
Here is a list of Sulfate-free shampoos available in India:
- Giovanni Roots 66 Max Volume Shampoo
- Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Shampoo
- Giovanni Triple Tea Tree Shampoo
- Giovanni 2chic Ultra Sleek Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil Shampoo
- Fabindia Herbal Daily Use Shampoo
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo (Rs. 795 for 250ml)
- The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo (Rs. 795 for 250ml)
- The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo (Rs. 795 for 250ml)
- The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Shampoo (Rs. 795 for 250ml)
- The Body Shop Rinforest Shine Shampoo (Rs. 795 for 250ml)
- Nyassa Hibiscus Shampoo
- Nyassa Rosemary Shampoo
- Rustic Art Biodegradable Aloe Shampoo
- Rustic Art Biodegradable Herbal Shampoo
- Rustic Art Biodegradable Color Care Shampoo
- Rustic Art Biodegradable Rose Shampoo
- Soultree Triphala with conditioning Henna Hair Revitalising Shampoo
- Soultree Neem & Aloe with Cleansing Lemon Peel Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Soultree Licorice, Shikakai & Bhringraj with Nourishing Coconut Oil Hair Repair Shampoo
- Khadi Shampoos (there is a range of shampoos which mentions SLS and Paraben free on the bottle. However entire list of the ingredients are not provided.)
- Yves Rocher Super-soft Shampoo with Witch Hazel
- Omved Hydrating Shampoo
- Omved Purifying Shampoo
- Omved Restorative Shampoo
- WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo (Rs499 for 300ml)
- WOW Hair Strengthening Shampoo (Rs499 for 300ml)
- WOW Miracle 10 in 1 Shampoo (Rs499 for 300ml)
- WOW Anti-dandruff Shampoo (Rs499 for 300ml)
- Aloe Veda Hair Therapy Hairfall Shampoo (Rs.260 for 200ml)
- Aloe Veda Hair Therapy Mild Restoring Shampoo (Rs.260 for 200ml)
- Aloe Veda Hair Therapy Tea Trea Oil Shampoo (Rs.260 for 200ml)
- Tvakh Coffee Bean & Ginger Hair Stimulating Shampoo (Rs325 for 200ml)
- Soulflower Shampoo Saop Bars (‘s. 250 for 150g)
Majority of these are easily available on online shopping sites and I have linked few of them to the product page!
I will keep updating this list as and when I come across more sulfate-free shampoos. If you have tried any of these or know of any sulfate-free shampoo that is not on this list, please do share the product name and reviews in the comments below and also the Ingredients list and pic, if possible, in the Forum.
Hope this helps. 🙂