Hello Lovely people,
So, here we are at the last day of this year 2015. Each one of us has really come a long way in our own way. And now is the time to celebrate all the success and learning that we have gained throughout this year. I really hope and wish that all of you had a fabulous year to look back at. I sincerely wish you all an ultra fab year ahead. 🙂
A very happy new year to all of you!! 🙂
Frankly, I never make a resolution. First of all, I never find anything to put on the list and second, I know that I won’t be able to keep up if I make a resolution for the sake of it!! 😀 Still I make a list and on this very date, every year, we toast to all those resolutions that were made to be broken!! hahaha…
Well, this year is different. This time I really wanted to make a resolution list that I stick by and keep up with a whole heart. Actually, my own attitude towards my hair underwent a whole makeover which made me think about making resolutions. So, here we go with the list:
- To embrace my naturally wavy/curly hair
- To love and care for my natural hair
- To stop fighting against my hair’s original nature
- To stop dreaming about getting my hair straightened
- To ditch all the heat tools and brushes that damage my naturally curly/wavy hair
- To show the world the gorgeousness of curly and wavy hair
- On the bad hair days, to remember how gorgeous curly/wavy hair can be and to wait it out.
- To Remember that transitioning (from heat damaged/relaxed to natural hair) is just a phase and by the end it will all be so much worth
- To never get angry or upset when someone comments negatively on me wearing my hair naturally
- And to forgive the above mentioned person (poor fellow…might not know the value of lovely naturally curly/wavy hair)
- To influence atleast one person each month to embrace their natural hair and to fall in love with their curls and waves.
- To make Curlacious a go-to platform for all Indian Curly and Wavy haired sweethearts. 🙂
If you are a curly or wavy haired person, please make the above resolve to follow the above mentioned resolutions along with me. Lets embark together on this incredible journey to having gorgeous hair. By the end of 2016, we c an come back and check if we kept our resolve. 🙂 This time, these are the resolutions to be kept and followed.
So, did you make any resolution for the awesome year ahead? If yes, please feel free to share them in the comments below!!
P.S. The photos are of my transitioning hair. My hair is not yet in it’s full Curlacious glory; but I can literally see it in its full lustrous! 🙂
P.P.S. For the love of curls, please to pledge to follow these resolutions with me. I assure you that you will be a happier with this choice!!
P.P.P.S. Finally I am back home (to Chennai) for the new year!! Finally!! Yaayyy!!