This is me! Today!!
Last night, there was a birthday party that we attended (Yes #mommylife!😁). It was super fun, though!
By the time I came home, my hair was frizzy from all the playing around!! 🤣
I also slept recklessly (read cotton pillowcase, didnt even put hair up!) and in the morning, I felt it should be a #washday.
The moment I went to take bath, a friend came over so I had to skip the hair wash and put my hair in a bun.
Then I lost the mood to wash my hair and started my work.
Work was so hectic that I took a break only by the lunch!! And by now, my bun started to irk me, my mood was so !! So I let my hair down and stared in the mirror!! Man!! Hair looks gorgeous!! Why…like WHY do I have it in a bun!!!
I quickly put on kajal, parted my hair the other side and let my hair free. It made all the difference to my look and to my mood!! <3<3
So, here is my simple tip for those not-so-perfect hair days:
- Do not tie up your hair, until unless it is very messy!!! (or very humid!) Let your hair free. Even the curls peeping through your frizz and imperfection look beautiful and unique! 🙂
- Accessorize!! Wear Shiny hair pins or clutch or use a bright hair band!! Or even wear big earrings, or sparkly ones, that shine and add gorgeousness to your entire look!
- When your hair is not up to “your” perfect, make sure your face is fresh and a bit dolled up (or even a lot!). Even a bit of thicker kajal can make a huge difference! I would say, bring out those mascaras and colored liners!!
- When you look fresh, bright and put together, the messy curls/waves add an oomph and compliment the whole look.
- If you look dull when your hair is not up to the mark, it pulls down the entire look. It makes your hair (and you!) look duller than it actually is!!
- Foremost thing, DO NOT be too critical of your own hair!!! Frizz is a part of curly hair. Embrace it! Love it! How can you expect others to understand and accept your hair until unless you yourself accept it!! LOVE your hair!! Frizz and all included!!
- When someone compliments your hair (when you think it is not looking good!!), accept the compliment and feel happy about it!! (do not go about fretting that your hair isn’t looking good!). Compliments have a way of pepping you up!! 🙂 <3
- Similarly, when someone comments that your hair is frizzy, even when it looks fine to you (believe me, that happens too!!), IGNORE their comment. You know your hair better and people who pass such comments surely don’t know sh*t about curly/wavy hair.
The below look of my messy hair totally picked up my mood and the blue liner helps too!! 😉
Here are few more glimpses from my same day hair!! 😉 Do you wanna see the worse version of the same hair? scroll down!! 😀
Instead of letting this unflattering and randomly clutched bun ruin your day, let your curls breathe and look gorgeous!! 😉
So, What do you do on those not-so-perfect hair days?!